The Inter-municipal Tourist Office missions
The Inter-municipal Tourist Office extends over the 24 municipalities of the Community of Communes Auray Quiberon Terre Atlantique and communicates under a common banner, that of the Bay of Quiberon.
- 4 offices open all year round
- 8 seasonal offices
- 1 administrative headquarters based in Plouharnel
- 1 team of 25 permanent professionals
Our main missions
- WELCOME, INFORM AND ADVISE French and foreign visitors, residents, secondary residents and socio-professionals
- DO CONSUMER ON OUR TERRITORY by promoting and selling services: sea cruises, crossings to the islands, guided tours, ticketing of shows, animal parks, leisure parks...
- PROMOTE OUR DESTINATION AND YOUR ACTIVITIES: Publishing, trade fairs and promotional activities, digital strategy...
- COORDINATE AND NETWORK PROVIDERS: Eductours, digital workshops, branded workshops, thematic meetings, conferences...
- DEVELOPING THE QUALIFICATION OF THE TOURIST OFFER: Advice and support for our professionals: quality, classification, communication...
- ENSURE THE SLEEP AND OBSERVATION of markets and the behaviour of our tourist customers
The missions are structured around 4 areas of expertise:
- Reception and Residence Advice Centre
- Human Resources Department
- Communication/Promotion Division
- Partnership Cluster/Guided Tours