Night markets in the Bay of Quiberon
In summer, markets take on nocturnal colours. Local produce, artistic creations, clothing, crafts, souvenirs, entertainment... Night markets in the Bay of Quiberon are the ideal opportunity to stroll, eat, discover and meet people. Bonus? There is usually a fest-noz or a musical group playing there so you can enjoy the long summer evenings.
- Erdeven, Place de la Mairie – 5pm to 10.30 (July and August)
- Quiberon, Esplanade Hoche - from 8pm (July and August)
- Carnac, Centre-bourg - 6pm to 11pm (July and August)
- Etel, place des thoniers – 6.30pm to 12.30am (July and August)
- Locmariaquer, Port de Locmariaquer - 5pm to 10.30pm (July and August)