Let's adopt eco-actions and eco-attitudes during the holidaysfavorite_borderAdd to favourites
- I close the taps when I soak my hands and when I brush my teeth.
- I use the economic mode of flushing.
- I take a shower instead of a bath.
- I turn off the lights and heating when they are not needed. I don't leave the devices on standby.
- I prefer walking, cycling, carpooling, public transport.
- I don't throw anything into nature or the sea.
- I sort the waste and deposit it in the waste collection centre in the absence of a container, I collect my dog's waste, I do not burn my green or organic waste, I take it to the waste collection centre.
FISHING ON FOOT
- I'm checking to see if it's allowed to fish in this area. I respect the authorized sizes and materials. I'm putting the stones back in place.
ON THE BEACH
- I don't bury my garbage in the sand but I use the garbage cans or I bring my garbage with me!
- Preserve your beaches, you will feel better there!
- I prefer sun creams and sun lotions rather than oils.
- I don't walk my dog on the beaches.
ON NATURAL AREAS
- I respect the fauna and flora and observe it from a distance. I don't pick plants. I don't go off the marked trails. I do not use my vehicle to travel the trails.
- I use biodegradable and ecological products and materials.
- I'm not going up anything from the seabed.
- I look without moving anything.
- I park at the designated locations and not on the sidewalks. I only take the car out of necessity and only if I can't do it on foot or by bike.
- Use this gentle mode of transport to get around. And with a few pedal strokes, it's easy, fast and gentle for everyone.
- I don't throw any waste into the sea.
- I carry out the refit in the areas provided for this purpose and collect toxic waste.
- I avoid oil and hydrocarbon leaks.
- I use eco-labelled products.