Review of the 2019 tourist season in the Bay of Quiberon
The results presented in the first part are based on the summer business survey conducted in spring (17 to 25 June) by Atout France among 50 ADT/CDTs out of 95 and 147 OTs out of 239 contacted.
The figures and indicators presented in the second part relate more specifically to the Bay of Quiberon.
You will be able to study the elements that concern:
- the satisfaction of professionals in Brittany, Morbihan and Baie de Quiberon
- office attendance figures/OT, customer origin, office sales and breakdowns by sector of activity
- the results of the 2019 communication campaign (poster, digital, print)
- the provisional planning of the 2020 campaign, together with changes to the website (in particular the Elloha marketplace (online booking platform for hosts and activities).
- a reminder of the visibility offered to all tourism professionals in the Bay of Quiberon
- the tools put in place by the offices to improve the quality of visitor reception
- the new 2020 services (workshops, photo library...)
- the dates of season reviews and upcoming sector meetings
This assessment allows us to identify a 2020 roadmap for the tourist office to support you in your respective fields.