Sainte-Anne d'Auray, spiritual capital of Brittanyfavorite_borderAdd to favourites
A few kilometres from Auray in the south of Morbihan, Sainte-Anne d'Auray is an ideal destination to travel around the Morbihan region. The first place of pilgrimage in Brittany, the sanctuary of Sainte-Anne d'Auray is the most important one in France after Lourdes and Lisieux.
Pilgrims have not been mistaken: for centuries, Sainte-Anne d'Auray has been a stopover town of the Tro Breiz and on the way to Santiago de Compostela. Make Sainte-Anne d'Auray your holiday resort for a successful stay in Quiberon Bay. With its remarkable monuments, it is an authentic and peaceful destination in the heart of Morbihan.
Why choose Sainte-Anne d'Auray for your stay in Morbihan?
Sainte-Anne d'Auray is a small town full of charm in the Breton countryside. It is rooted in great spirituality. Here, each place leads to a serene discovery, and to a calm that invites you to relax.
Its position is particularly strategic if you want to thrive during your stay in Morbihan:
- Would you like to have a drink at the port of Saint-Goustan? It only takes less than 10 minutes to get there!
- For a walk in the heart of the Camors forest, a 20-minute drive is all it takes to get you to the trails.
- Would you like to discover the alignments of Carnac? The menhirs are barely 20 km from Sainte-Anne d'Auray!
- Fancy a boat trip along the Etel river? It only takes you 25 minutes by car to get there.
- For a getaway to Belle-Ile-en-Mer, join Quiberon by road in 40 minutes, etc.
Bed and Breakfasts, furnished rental, cottages or camping sites... Find the accommodation that suits you best for a disconnected stay in Sainte-Anne d'Auray !